Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
- From A 13 or A4, coming from the south of Hof/Chemnitz or the north of Berlin, to Dresden.
- Take the exit/interchange: Dresden-Dreieck-West onto the new A17 towards Pirna/Prague until the Pirna highway exit (city center).
- Turn right onto B 172 towards Pirna-Königstein - Bad Schandau (not towards Bastei).
- In Pirna, continue straight on B172, drive up a winding road, and then turn left.
- Pay attention to the junction Struppen/Felsenbühne Rathen.
- Through Struppen, Thürmsdorf, Weißig - towards Kurort Rathen/OT Oberrathen.
- After leaving Weißig, before entering Kurort Rathen/OT Oberrathen, in the forest curve on the left (indicated by Laase), drive up the small mountain road until you reach Laasen "Perle" at the end of the road!
- In Dresden, take the S-Bahn towards Schöna and get off at Kurort Rathen. After that, climb the stairs for about 500 meters (signposted).
- The S-Bahn runs at least once per hour.
- From Dresden, take the "Weisse Flotte" (White Fleet) to Rathen, where you should disembark and cross the river using the ferry.